6A REDUCTION FILTER
he DINLINE surge filter is designed for the protection of strategic equipment or those supplying critical applications. As well as providing shunt protection, it filters the clamped waveform to reduce the rate of voltage rise providing superior protection for sensitive electronic equipment.
The DSF6A30V is specifically designed for process control applications to protect the 24V DC side of switched mode power supply units on devices such as PLC controllers, SCADA systems and motor controllers.
* Easy installation on 35mm DIN Rail Mountings
* Compact design fits into most switch & distribution boards
* Electronic power indicator ideal for poorly illuminated locations
* EMI/FRI noise filtering
* Three Mode protection L-N, L-G, N-G
* C-Tick and CE Approved. DSF6A30V is also NOM Approved
* Power surge and transient protection for sensitive electrical and electronic loads
* Protection of subcircuits or specific equipment which may be remote from point-of-entry protection
* Ideal for inclusion in switchboards
* 24V ac/dc surge and transient protection for control equipment
* Protection for rail and transit signal and communication systems