CABLE LUG, BI METAL, 25MM2, 10MM HOLE
• Manufactured using friction welding process producing a very strong electrically sound joint, which will not be subject to electrolysis
• Reduction of contact resistance and inhibits corrosion
• Crimp from palm end to force compound into conductor strands
• Conforms to Australian and many international standards
• 99.6% pure Aluminium sleeve. 99.9% pure Copper palm. 110 MPa Tensile strength .Final metal state - fully annealed including joint. Joining method - friction welding.