PHASE ROTATION TESTER NON-CONTACT CATIV
Phase Rotation Tester (Non-Contact)
The Phase Rotation Tester (non-contact) is the latest generation phase rotation detector featuring leads with non-contact crocodile clips and is rated CAT IV 600V.
The Phase Rotation Tester (non-contact) is ideal for testing three phase sequence without a "live" connection. Simply dip the crocodile clip onto the conductors without removing the PVC insulation and the phase sequence and "live" lines are indicated.
Phase Rotation Tester (Non-Contact) Features
• Visual display
• Audible indications for 3 phase detection
• CATIV 600V, CAT III 1000V
• Non contact sensor clips
• Indications phase voltage 75V to 1000V AC
• AC frequency 45Hz to 65 Hz
• Auto Power Off – 5 min
• Test lead length 1.5m
• Bright LED for outdoor indication