CIRCUIT CABLE TRACER
Cable Locator and Circuit Finder (Tracer)
The Cable Locator and Circuit Finder is a useful instrument for locating cables and circuits in concrete floors and inside walls.
The instrument consists of a transmitter and receiver, both having multi function display LCDs. Featuring a non-contact voltage finder to assist with tracing live conductors, cables can be detected with or without mains supply.
The Cable Locator and Circuit Finder is suitable for data or communication circuits and locating circuit breakers and fuses in power circuits. It can also be used for locating breaks in conductors for example in under floor heating.
Cable Locator and Circuit Finder Features
• CATIII 300V
• LCDs display digital readout and bargraphs
• Three strength level options in transmitter
• Adjustable sensitivity for receiver
• Multifunction displays (LCD)
• LED flashlight on both units
• Back light for receiver
• Auto Power Off (APO)
• NCV Detector
• Suitable for any conductor tracing
• Live circuit maximum receiver voltage: 400V AC or DC
• Output signal 125kHz