F/GLASS STEP EXTENSION LADDER 2.1M/3.7M (7'/12')
Ideal for the tradesperson or contractors requiring a Step Extension ladder that is highly versatile and easily converts from a stepladder to an extension ladder.
The FSE offers the benefits of non-conductivity, strength, stability and durability. The fibreglass construction makes this range of ladders suitable for electrical applications.
• Punchlock® tread design and deep fascia top caps increase torsional rigidity of the overall ladder frames
• Industrial Duty Rated. Designed for use on industrial work sites
• 150kg Load Rating
• Strong, fibreglass construction
• Electro – Safe™
• Highly versatile and easily converts from a stepladder to an extension ladder
• Rear leg extends in 300mm increments
• Strong and safe extended ladder position ensured by heavy duty locking hinges and a full step overlapping construction
• Anti-slip rubber “Boots” for added safety, stability and protection of the stiles
• ‘V’ rung as standard for pole work
• Made to Australian and New Zealand Standards AS/NZS 1892.3
• Australian Made