SHT TELE L1 24-60VA/24-48VD
• Din-T Shunt trip SHT, for use with Din-T series miniature circuit breakers (MCB).
• Tunnel terminals identical to MCB.
• Field assembly.
• Coil impedance: 290ohm.
• Terminal capacity 2.5mm2.
• Terminals C1 and C1 to energise the coil, terminals 12 and 14 for indication.
• Application examples include - Emergency stop situations and Isolation of industrial socket outlets.
• Busbar cavity in both ends.
• The shunt trip makes it possible to remotely switch off the MCB by energising the terminals of the trip unit.
• An inbuilt contact in series with the coil prevents burn out if voltage remains - manual resetting of the MCB is required.
• The Din-T SHT shunt trip will fit to the left or right side of Din-T 6, 10 or 15 MCB’s.
• The Din-T SHT shunt trip will fit to right side of DSRCD and DSRCB units.
• Cavity allows the shunt trip to be fitted to devices while mounted on a CD chassis.