SAFECLIP, F/HOLDER, 20A, FRONT WIRED
Fully shrouded for personal safety
Separate base contact insulating shrouds ensure that no ‘live’ metal is dangerously exposed when the fuse carrier is removed – this enables an out-going circuit to be cabled with complete
safety to personnel and with continuity of supply to other circuits.
Ease of installation
• unique clip-action terminal shrouds
• integral DIN-rail mounting feature on 32, 63 and 125 Amp
• accommodates the clip-in SAFECLIP HRC Fuse Link
• provides economies in cost, size and installation time.
High resistance material
- Strength and long life assured in fuse carriers moulded from tough, flame retardant material.
- Time proven contact system
- Lower contact resistance and watts loss achieved by self-cleaning, self-aligning base contacts with stainless steel contact reinforcing stirrups.