POWER XPERT GATEWAY UPS CARD
Delivers real-time, Web-enabled monitoring of Eaton® Uninterruptible Power Supplies.
* Real-time power monitoring presented how you need it – via standard on-board Web pages, Power Xpert Software or 3rd party network or building management systems
* Ethernet switch port allowing for daisy chaining of Ethernet communicating products
* Supports the Eaton Environmental Monitoring Probe
• Web-enabled monitoring of power quality data - Data can be viewed from any location with a Web browser
• Data, event and system logging with time stamp - Accurate logging for power quality analysis, log files can be exported in a CSV format to Excel to help generate reports
• Modbus TCP/IP and SNMP v3 Support - Open communication protocol facilitates integration with standard building management systems and network management systems
• Intelligent email communications - Two options for alarm and event email notification, individual emails or collective notification, providing the same information with a drastically reduced number of emails
• Easy integration into existing Ethernet infrastructure - Minimize installation cost
• Netwatch shut-down client compatibility - configure Netwatch directly in the PXGX card UI, set up UPS shutdown schedules, as well as UPS test and control.
• Seamless integration of Eaton UPSs into Power Xpert® Software - Webenable and monitor all of your equipment, Eaton or other manufacturers, with the Power Xpert Architecture