ANTENNA WHIP TYPE MOPOLE SS WITH MOULDED
The CD28 series are ground independent Mopole™ antennas ideal in "alternative" mounting positions such as gutter, mirror or trunk mounts. Utilising a patented matching circuit, the CD28 series antennas are end fed dipole antennas combining a durable thermoplastic housing with a flexible tapered stainless whip section resistant to knocks and bends.
• Performance - Exhibits 3 dB improvement in performance over a 3 wave whip
• Versatile - Ground independent design allows use in alternative mounting locations
• Rugged - The transformer circuit is housed within a high impact thermoplastic moulding which is virtually indestructible
• Unique termination method simplifies installation and re-cabling in the field
• Designed, manufactured and patented in Australia [Australian Patent # 596830 and 656793]